As the only truly carrier neutral player in the region,
Our Carrier Neutral Ecosystem
Rack Centre is Carrier Neutral. This means Rack Centre is not owned by, or affiliated with, any telecommunications carrier, ISP or Managed Service Provider and will never compete with its customers who offer telecommunications and cloud services.
Our carrier neutral environment offers unrestricted interconnects between customers, as it allows them to manage traffic to get better value, lower latency and higher resilience.
An open market for partnerships between customers, networks, cloud and content providers, and managed service providers to conduct business seamlessly.
Over 45 carriers, ISPs and Content Delivery Networks and a comprehensive and unrestricted choice of services for customers. Fibre access to the facility is through three diverse routes and includes all five active undersea cables on Africa's Atlantic coast (WACS, Glo, ACE, Mainone and SAT3).
Free cross connections to the Internet Exchange Point of Nigeria accelerates performance by localising domestic traffic.
Data Centre Facility Specifications
Total Net Lettable White Space: 7200 sqm, Total IT Power 14.5 MW
I.T Load: 1.5MW
Net Lettable Space: 1200 SQM
Ready for Access: 255 Racks, 600 sqm and 750kW IT Power
- Private Rack: 47U IT racks with private secured doors
- Tier III TCCF Constructed facility certified
- Self-contained IT Rooms with 34 standard cabinets.
- Remote hands: 24/7 support
- Two independent and diverse meet-me rooms upstairs and downstairs.
- Enhanced cross connect management.
- Satellite Land Space and Shared Mast Space: Satellite space provision for telco partners and Shared mast space
- Network / ISP Provider marketplace: Coordination of provider liaison
- Migration Services: Planning, Risk Management, Movement, and Installation
8 Data Halls in Total
- Total net lettable white space of 6000 square metres
- 13MW of IT power capacity
- Dedicated secure, caged suite for client’s racks
- Diverse power and connectivity circuits
- 4 Retail Halls (Two on the Ground floor and Two on the first floor)
- Hyperscale solution designed to international best practices
- 2 Hyperscale Data Halls (One on the Ground floor and One on the first floor)
- 2 Large Footprint Data Halls (One on the Ground floor and One on the first floor)